The regular servicing of this laboratory and sampling equipment by our staff, is essential to their correct operation and longevity. We anticipate that the coming off-crop will be very busy, and are thus writing to you now, to request that you give consideration to the following:
1. Do you wish us to quote to service your laboratory equipment?
2. Are there any laboratory equipment repair/up-grade projects that need to be discussed/quoted/planned for?
3. Are there any sampling equipment repair/up-grade projects that need to be considered?
For those in neighbouring countries and within Africa, please remember that spare parts need to be ordered & shipped in advance as well as invitation letters sent to us in order to obtain visa’s, flights and insurance. Accommodation also needs to be booked as soon as possible as this is usually very limited during the off-crop.
The typical laboratory service includes the following equipment: The typical laboratory service includes the following equipment:
- Cold digesters.
- Single compartment ovens.
- 8 compartment ovens (excludes timer units).
- Water dispenser.
- DAC laboratory chiller unit.
- Solids oven.
Sampling point equipment varies according to each mill, so feel free to discuss your requirements with us, but it is critical we know your needs well in advance for planning purposes.
Please contact us as soon as convenient, to discuss your requirements, as well as your preferred service dates in order that we can accommodate you as best as possible.